All resources are free. You do not need to register in order to access, view, download or print resources.
However, optional site registration gives you extra benefits and permissions.
To register, please contact Maggie and she will create an account for you (sorry, we had too many spam registrations to leave the registration form public). Please include your place of work and/or a geographical area as Maggie needs this information for your credit line. Your credit line appears at the bottom of every page of your published resource.
When logged in as a resource contributor you can:
- upload and catalogue your new resource contributions to an approval queue
- upload suggested external links to an approval queue
- edit the descriptions (and upload updated versions) of your existing resources that have already been published
- leave comments on any resource or external link
- contact other site contributors through their contact forms (unless they have this option turned off in their site settings)
All members with this status are listed in the Resource Contributors list which is open to public view.
Resource contributors are also entitled to editable Word versions of resources and have access to restricted answer sheets. See Contributing Resources and Answer sheets for more information.
My eventual aim is to introduce a second site administrator status. This will allow trusted members to assist with running the site.
All membership is subject to approval and not automatic.
I will reply to all membership requests as soon as I can – normally within 24 hours.
Please read the Contributing Resources page to find out more about benefits of sharing your resources on skillsworkshop.