At the Cafe E1-2 Functional Maths & English (SL&C)
UPDATED 19/4/23 - UK and Australian versions both updated: an error fixed (headings on p2 in both versions) and remapped for Reformed Functional Skills Maths and English. Covers:
- Choosing and purchasing food and drinks. General discussion of foods that can be bought in a cafe or other outlets.
- Find the cheapest, most expensive, two the same price, etc.
- Match food pictures to words
- Adding up the total cost of their meal (whole pounds or Australian dollars).
- Plus a cafe order docket for a role play. Students can take turns in being a waiter or waitress and writing down orders and adding up the bill. This can be extended further using real or imitation money if desired.
Australian and UK versions are available
In addition to E1-E2 Functional Maths (and equivalent Australian levels) this resource nicely covers a range of E1-2 Functional English communication elements including responding to requests, asking questions and communicating information.
Now a Skillsworkshop Classic Maths title. Detailed Reformed FS mapping is now available.
1 x 2 page PDf (mapping)