Going, going, gone... Your last chance to download vintage resources
Submitted by Maggie Harnew on 21 September 2022.
After 21 years and 2400 resources, it's time to have a sort out!
The following resources will be removed from skillsworkshop at the end of September.
*If you are reading this after Sept 28 2022 the links below won't work!
- Christmas parcels, cards and presents Di Mellor, Dec 2003. E2-L1 Maths (weighing, decimals, money, calculators, extracting info) 7 page PDF
- Make your own battleships game Stephanie Bradshaw, May 2003. E2-L1 Maths 5 page PDF (estimating, measuring, area, perimeter)
- Asking questions prompt sheet Maggie Harnew, Feb 2003. M8-E1 English SLD 1 page PDF
- Christmas party games & ideas Maggie Harnew, Feb 2003. M8-E1 English SLD (lesson plan) 4 page PDF
- Recognising and writing the letters of the alphabet Maggie Harnew, Oct 2002. M8-E1 English (R,W) 6 page PDF
- Restaurant bills Sarah Richards, May 2003. E2-L1 Maths (mental arithmetic) 2 page PDF
- 1966 World Cup - 5 onscreen activities Maggie Harnew, July 2004. E1 English (R,W, SLD) zip file - html based
- 1966 World Cup Victory / Who Stole the World Cup? Maggie Harnew, July 2004. M8-E1 English (R,W) 29 page PDF
- World Cup Syllables Janet Kinsey, June 2006. E2-E3 English (W spelling) 2 page PDF
- Question words revision Adrienne Dolphin, Sept 2009. E1 ESOL (speaking) 2 page PDF
If you're curious about our vintage resources, you can find a chronological list here: https://www.skillsworkshop.org/latest-resources?page=243 (scroll to the bottom and click the left arrow to move gradually through time!).
Further resources will be removed each month. However, many vintage resources will eventually be updated and added to our Classic Collections.
KEY: M8 - preEntry Milestone 8. R -reading, W- writing, SLD - speaking, listening & discussion