Resources may or may not have answer sheets. This depends on whether the contributor provided answers and/or whether I (Maggie Harnew) have time to produce them.
In 2017 I introduced restricted answer sheets, particularly when it takes a lot of time and effort to produce the answers (many sheets also include detailed Reformed Functional Skills mapping). All site contributors are entitled to request restricted answer sheets. It's my way of saying 'thank you' and also encouraging new people to share resources.
If you are a contributor simply send me an email or use the site contact link stipulating which answer sheets you want. I will send you a link within 24 hours (unless I'm on holiday!). Scroll down to view a list of all sheets.
Skillsworkshop is now 21 years old: teaching methods have gradually changed since 2000 - and dramatically since Covid 19! Remote teaching is now widespread and here to stay. Many older resources have the answers appended to the main PDF rather than in a separate document. I'm slowly separating the answer pages so teachers can send learners resources without answers attached! If you would like me to split a particular PDF file for you, please ask.
The following restricted answer sheets are available to contributors:
- Number Patterns and Sequences (E2-E3 also includes extra practice sheets)
- Guinness World Records – converting measures (L1-2)
- Wimbledon Facts & Figures (E2-L2)
- Loft Conversion (L1-2)
- Place Value Underpinning for Functional Maths (L1-2)
- TV Licensing L1-2 Functional Maths
- D Day Landings L1-2 Functional Maths
- Apollo Missions L1-2 Functional Maths
- Currency conversions L2 Functional Maths
- Properties of 2D Shapes for Entry Maths
- Properties of 2D Shapes - quadrilaterals & triangles
- Properties of 3D Objects for Entry Maths
- Skillscheck for L1 Functional Maths
- Driving times investigation (L2 averages)
- Area, perimeter, volume re-cap task (L1)
- Wimbledon Statistics 2015-19 (L1 %s & fractions)
- L2 Shrove Tuesday Functional English
- Halloween Complex Sentences (L1-2)
- Functional Skills Easter Quiz.
- Halloween E2 reading tasks
- Capture that springtime optimism (L2 reading)
- Valentines's Day Functional English tasks (E1-L1)
- St Patrick's Day Functional English (E3-L2)
- Captain Tom - reading, writing , SLC tasks (2 files: E3 and L1)
- Let's get Blogging - reading, writing (L1-2)
- What is Carbon, really? L1-2 Reading
- Ways to join the Police Force L2-2 Reading
- Abba: Why the UK gave the Swedish band nul points at Eurovision (L1-2 reading and writing)
- Sports Centre E2 English mock assessment reading & writing