Letter writing pack
Literacy: Plan, compose and draft, Organise and present text structure, Apply punctuation and capitalisation, Use language style and purpose, Functional English - writing
Resource type: Cut and stick, Handout or guide, Sort or match cards, Worksheet or assignment, Writing prompts
This wonderful pack of differentiated resources is ideal for mixed ability classes from Entry 1 through to Level 2. It takes the learner through:
- the layout of formal and informal letters
- formal and informal language
- typical vocabulary for formal letters
- sentences and paragraphs
- writing a range of letters
- revision and/or assessment exercises
Includes writing prompts, task sheets, matching /sorting cards, and a many cut and stick exercises.
Fully mapped to the Functional English writing criteria.